Sophos, a global leader in innovating and delivering cybersecurity as a service, today announced it has once again been named a Customers’ Choice in the May 2023 Gartner Voice of the Customer for Network Firewalls report. Sophos is recognized as a Customers’ Choice for the second consecutive year, receiving an overall vendor rating of 4.7 out of 5 across 462 verified customer reviews, as of March 31, 2023.
Sophos is the only vendor named a Customers’ Choice for both network firewalls and endpoint protection platforms (EPP). In the new report, Sophos is the only Customers’ Choice for Network Firewalls Public Sector, Gov’t and Edu, receiving further Customers’ Choice distinctions across Midsize Enterprise; Manufacturing; Finance; North America; Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); and Asia/Pacific market segments.
“This customer recognition is, in our opinion, validation that Sophos Firewall leads the industry in providing industry-best protection and performance, easy management, and a fully integrated ecosystem of complimentary solutions and services,” said Raja Patel, senior vice president of products at Sophos. “In today’s economy, organizations are looking for improved value from their cybersecurity investments and they’re prioritizing solutions that enable them to simplify operations and scale growth, and Sophos Firewall does exactly that.”
What reviewers say about Sophos Firewall:
- “Sophos Firewall has been a life changer,” said an IT infrastructure manager in the manufacturing industry
- It “instantly identifies the latest ransomware and unknown threats before they get into your network,” said a system administrator in the education industry
- “Sophos Firewall not only detects threats but also stops high-risk apps and malware,” said an IT manager in the manufacturing industry
- “The product starts to give its maximum ROI from day one,” said a network security engineer in the services industry
- “Great firewall with advanced security technologies. Excellent firewall for the money,” said a network engineer in the services industry
- “The GUI is up to date and laid out in a manner that is easy to maneuver… we found everything very user friendly compared to others,” said an IT manager in the government industry
- “SD-WAN enhancements are a very welcome feature in the latest Sophos OS. (The) reporting and alert engine has prevented attacks proactively,” said a senior IT administrator in the IT services industry
Sophos Firewall delivers unrivaled performance and advanced protection against ransomware and other cyberthreats. Recently introduced XGS 7500 and 8500 models meet the needs of the largest enterprises and campus deployments with industry-best modular connectivity; highly scalable SD-WAN features; trusted traffic and application acceleration; high performance Transport Layer Security (TLS) inspection; enterprise-grade, high-availability and redundancy capabilities; and more.
Sophos Firewall is part of the Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem, which integrates Sophos’ entire portfolio of products, services and Sophos X-Ops threat intelligence for faster and more contextual and synchronized detection, protection and response. It is easily managed in the cloud-native Sophos Central platform alongside other solutions, where users can oversee installations, respond to alerts, and track licenses and upcoming renewal dates via a single, intuitive interface.
In this Gartner report, vendors with 20 or more eligible published reviews during the specified 18-month submission period are included. Reviews from vendor partners or end users of companies with less than $50M in revenue are excluded.