- Bethesda, MD
- October 31, 2016
SANS Institute, the global leader in information security training, today announced that it is ranked by Gartner as a leader in Security Awareness Computer-Based Training. This is the second consecutive year that SANS is named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for security awareness training.
“SANS is honored to be recognized as a leader by Gartner for the completeness of vision of our security awareness training solution and our ability to execute that vision,” said Lance Spitzner, Founder and Director of Securing The Human at SANS Institute. “Our ability to make it easy to both achieve compliance and manage an effective security awareness program has been key to the success of our security awareness training program. These achievements are critical for security awareness officers who need turnkey solutions that change behavior.”
SANS training content is designed, built and delivered by world-class instructors and cybersecurity practitioners. These are the experts called in to analyze, fix and learn from high profile, high stakes cybersecurity incidents around the world. Security awareness professionals trust SANS training to maximize the impact of every training touch.
The security awareness program includes everything security awareness officers need to simply and effectively build a best-in-class security awareness program:
- Expert-authored training, tools, and content for easy compliance, better behavior change, and a more secure culture.
- Powerful assessments and turnkey phishing awareness training.
- The Advanced Cybersecurity Learning Platform (ACLP) ensures the right employees receive the right training at the right time. The ACLP automates a number of the tasks, saving time and ensuring organizations follow a proven roadmap to success.
- Managed services support security awareness of officers from program start up to measuring success.
- The world’s largest and most engaged community of cybersecurity professionals benefit from quick access to relevant and actionable information.