SAN FRANCISCO – RSA CONFERENCE SOUTH HALL BOOTH #539 – February 13, 2017 – ESET, a global leader in IT security, will be at RSA, the cybersecurity industry’s largest IT security event. ESET will be showcasing and demoing its award-winning solutions, along with debuting its latest offering: a new threat intelligence service for the enterprise.
“RSA is a terrific time for our current and future customers to see our multi-layered security in action,” said ESET Chief Business Officer Ignacio Sbampato. “We always aim to provide an understanding of the benefits that come from using a trusted, proven and established security vendor that has been perfecting its technology for 30 years.”
ESET recently made history as the first IT security company to earn 100 Virus Bulletin VB100 awards, praising its ability to identify every single “in-the-wild” malware without interruption since 2003. This continues a long-standing history of accolades for its solutions, including the most recent:
- ESET Endpoint Security was the only security solution in the latest AV-Comparatives test that generated zero false alarms while scoring a 100 percent detection rate in each of three malware tests.
- The two most recent tests from AV-Comparatives declared ESET’s security suites to have the lowest impact on both system and network performance.
- ESET Mail Security scored the highest in testing by two leading independent testing authorities, Virus Bulletin and AV-Comparatives.
- ESET Mail Security also earned its fourth consecutive Virus Bulletin Spam Certification, achieving the maximum score with no false positives.
- ESET Smart Security earned a 100 percent score and the AAA Award from SE Labs in its latest home anti-malware protection test.
- ESET was named one of the two most popular endpoint security products in a February 2017 AV-Comparatives survey of thousands of international users.
ESET uses multi-layered technology that go far beyond the capabilities of basic antivirus. Over the years, ESET has added different layers of protection to strike at different stages of the cyber kill chain.
Consumers, businesses and enterprises choose ESET because of its proven superior detection.
Click here to connect with ESET at the RSA conference to see for yourself.