WALTHAM, Mass., July 19, 2017 – Digital Guardian, a next generation data protection platform purpose built to stop data theft, today announced it was named to Momentum Partners’ Q2 2017 Watch List, which highlights ten companies in cybersecurity that are uniquely innovative and have tremendous business momentum.
Each quarter ten companies out of more than 2,200 vendors are selected to Momentum Partners’ Watch List after demonstrating a number of growth and innovation factors. Selection process is also based on Momentum Partners’ on-going research of industry trends and market activity. The Watch List is featured in Momentum Partners’ Quarterly Cybersecurity Market Review, which analyzes market trends, M&A activity, VC funding rounds and the financial performance of both public and private companies.
“We are very pleased to be named to Momentum Partners’ Watch List as they have deep insight and industry knowledge of the top performers and innovative companies in cybersecurity,” said Ken Levine, president and chief executive officer, Digital Guardian. “Being named to the Watch List further validates the strategic investments we’ve made in innovating our next generation data protection platform to protect sensitive data from both risky insiders and external attackers.”
For a complimentary copy of Momentum Partners’ latest Quarterly Cybersecurity Market Review, please visit here.
Digital Guardian has also received a number of awards and industry recognition in 2017:
- Named a 2017 Red Herring Top 100 Company in North America;
- Recognized as a “Leader” in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention;
- Received Highest Ranking for Intellectual Property Protection in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Data Loss Prevention;
- Named to 2017 JMP Securities “Super 60” list, which selects the hottest private companies in Internet Security, Networking and Storage;
- Won Best Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Solution at SC Awards 2017 in North America;
- Selected for CRN’s “2017 Security 100 List” and being honored as a CRN “Coolest Cloud Vendor;”
- Awarded the 2017 “Best Product for Data Leakage Prevention” solutions category by Cyber Defense Magazine.