SUNNYVALE, CA — (Marketwired) — 11/28/16 — News Summary
Fortinet® (NASDAQ: FTNT), the global leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, today announced it was named Security Partner of the Year by the world’s leading technology distributor, Ingram Micro Inc.(NYSE: IM). Presented during Ingram Micro’s 2017 Experience Vendor Awards, the win celebrates the increasing demand and brand awareness within the IT channel for Fortinet’s proven networking security solutions.
- Fortinet was chosen based on the results of enhanced collaboration and increased investment in 2016, producing market leading growth for Fortinet solutions at Ingram Micro. This relationship has yielded double-digit, year-over-year sales growth three to four times greater than the network security market in each of the last three years.
- Fortinet’s cutting edge security fabric architecture and solutions delivers industry-leading protection for customers and expands the sales opportunity for Ingram Micro and their channel partners.
Eric Kohl, vice president advanced solutions, networking and security business unit at Ingram Micro
“Fortinet has gone above and beyond to team with Ingram Micro and better serve the needs of the IT channel. Their innovative products and advanced security strategies combined with numerous investments in joint activities throughout the year have resulted in increasing levels of collaboration that ultimately make it easier for our channel partners to help businesses defend themselves against an increasingly hostile threat landscape. Working together, we’re confident that Ingram Micro and Fortinet will continue to see success.”
Andy Travers, senior vice president of sales, USA and Canada at Fortinet
“It is a true honor to receive Ingram Micro’s Security Vendor of the Year award. Working together to deliver innovative Security Fabric protections across the entire attack surface and enabling partners to provide Professional and Managed Security Services, Ingram Micro has demonstrated a deep expertise and ability to deliver advanced network security solutions that empower businesses to successfully achieve their technology goals. This expertise has made Ingram Micro a key strategic relationship for Fortinet, helping us to further enable channel partners and drive continued innovation across the network security industry.”
Fortinet’s Global Security Strategist, Derek Manky, will deliver a keynote presentation providing insights into the threat landscape, intelligence and the Security Fabric at Ingram Micro’s annual ONE event. Featuring key industry experts and business leaders, ONE is Ingram Micro’s largest channel event and will be held on November 29th in Las Vegas. You can follow the event on twitter using the hashtag #ONEIngram.
- Please visit www.fortinet.com for more details about Fortinet and their leading network security fabric.
- Follow Fortinet on Twitter and LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Join the conversation on the Fortinet blog.