Sophos, a global leader in innovating and delivering cybersecurity as a service, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named 11 Sophos executives to its 2023 Women of the Channel list. The Sophos leaders are honored for their strategic vision, leadership and unwavering dedication and commitment to furthering channel excellence.
This year’s list spotlights women whose expertise and vision are making recognizable impact on the technology industry and driving success for their partners and customers. Sophos executives on the list include:
- Kendra Krause, senior vice president, global channels and sales operations
- Justine Lewis, vice president, worldwide regional and channel marketing
- Caralyn Stern, vice president, global channel and Americas marketing
- Regina Vignone, vice president, East
- Allison Clarke, senior director, global channel strategy and programs
- Nicki Dewhurst, senior marketing director, Asia Pacific and Japan
- Daniela Stolz, senior marketing director, Central Europe
- Tara Bresnahan, director, Americas channel marketing
- Christina Nairn, director, Americas regional marketing
- Maria Ardila, channels and operations director, Latin America
- Denise Pascual, senior marketing manager, Latin America
Krause and Stern are further honored on CRN’s 2023 Women of the Channel Power 100 list of distinguished leaders. This elite list recognizes the industry’s most influential women for their remarkable contributions, expertise and channel advocacy.
“Today’s adversaries aren’t slowing down. They’re executing attacks faster than ever before, using more than 500 unique tools and techniques identified in new analysis of Sophos incident response cases,” said Krause. “Sophos is committed to helping channel partners protect their customers against these threats with a broad portfolio of on-demand security services – including Managed Detection and Response (MDR). Recognizing the critical importance of these services, we’re seeing an increasing number of partners making it a requirement that all customers deploy Sophos MDR in addition to our portfolio products. We proudly accept these recognitions on behalf of our frontline partners that are delivering urgently needed security operations services.”
“We are ecstatic to announce this year’s honorees and shine a light on these women for their significant achievements, knowing that what they’ve accomplished has paved the way for continued success within the IT channel,” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “The channel is stronger because of them, and we look forward to seeing what they do next.”
The 2023 Women of the Channel list will be featured in the June issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/WOTC.