Can you get back stolen money?

image credits
Advertisement


People truly enjoy the perks of the digital era and tend to shop and pay online or via mobile banking. Research commissioned by Kaspersky Lab confirmed that the majority of users (81%) rely on the Internet in their financial routines, and almost half of them (44%) store financial data on their devices.

And yet, only 60% of users install security solutions on all of their devices, and the remaining 40% of respondents are left to the mercy of cybercriminals.

Advertisement