SUNNYVALE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, today announced the winners of the 2023 Elevate Awards, honoring customers delivering exceptional experiences to their consumers and communities. The Elevate Awards celebrate the most innovative companies that are using emergent technologies to disrupt the status quo, power connections and drive their businesses forward for good.
The Elevate Awards winners, finalists and honorees represent over twenty countries, showcasing the depth of innovation happening across the globe. Categories recognized customers in seven key categories – AI Innovation, Business Transformation, Data Center of the Future, Empowering Change, Experience First, Security Excellence and 5G Leadership. The selection process involved a combination of Juniper executive and external judges selecting the finalists and winners.
The 2023 Elevate Award winners are:
- AI Innovation: ServiceNow is the winner in the AI Innovation category as an industry leader accelerating its business through network automation. By migrating its network to a next-generation, full-stack wired, wireless and SD-WAN solution, ServiceNow reduced capital and operating expenses by 60%, eliminated 90% of employee-reported wireless issues and enabled amazing employee experiences.
- Business Transformation: The winner of the Business Transformation category is Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering, which leverages its AI network to simplify operations and enable agile deployment at the largest fabrication yard in Malaysia, as well as one of the largest dry docks in Southeast Asia. It now has the technology to move from manual processes to digital workflows that will speed project completion.
- Data Center of the Future: Atos is the winner in the Data Center of the Future category for its ability to leverage Juniper® Apstra® for fast, dynamic data center deployment, operations and management across 21 data centers to date—and counting.
- Empowering Change: The winner of the Empowering Change category is the City of Las Vegas, which fuels economic growth and improves schools, public safety, social services and even traffic flow with the largest private 5G network in the U.S., benefitting the city’s more than 640,000 residents and 42 million annual visitors alike.
- Experience First: Akamai Technologies is the winner in the Experience First category as it secures its future via a distributed edge and cloud platform that simplifies operations, reduces power consumption and decreases expenses by over 80%, all while achieving high service levels to please customers.
- Security Excellence: E.W. Scripps is the winner in the Security Excellence category. With the adoption of Juniper security solutions, it improved application performance by 20% and reduced costs while securely connecting its TV stations, data centers, cloud connections and over-the-air transmissions for its audience of 71 million monthly viewers.
- 5G Leadership: The winner of the 5G Leadership category is BT Group, a UK-based company that built one of the largest virtualized 4G/5G telco clouds that is expected to carry 100% of its mobile traffic for millions of subscribers by the end of this year. The network improves service quality while boosting the company’s business agility, operational efficiency and sustainability.
For the first time, Juniper is announcing a Grand Winner that best embodies its mission to deliver network experiences that transform how people connect, work and live. The 2023 Grand Winner is ServiceNow. The executive judging panel was impressed by the outward vision and stellar results, which truly transformed the experiences ServiceNow is known for.
“Our customers are leading the way in proving just how crucial the global network is to the world today,” said Rami Rahim, CEO at Juniper Networks. “From using AI to deliver flawless user experiences that millions count on to serving as stewards of the planet by dramatically cutting network power consumption with automation, Juniper’s annual Elevate Awards remind us that technology has the power to unlock remarkable outcomes.”
Finalists across all categories include:
- 5G Leadership: Crown Castle and Unified National Networks
- AI Innovation: UK Ministry of Justice and City of Parkland
- Business Transformation: Halfords and Zayo
- Data Center of the Future: Fastweb and Shaare Zedek Medical Center
- Empowering Change: Greenergy and The University of Tokyo
- Experience First: KK Networks and Sunet
- Security Excellence: VolkerWessels
To learn more about Juniper’s Elevate Awards and its honorees, visit the Juniper website here.